[Illustration] Dance with me
Jul. 11th, 2010 10:22 pmSoo, got the urge to draw something sexy and ended up doing Jo and Yu. And I just remembered I need go on with character descriptions and stuff.
Aaaanyyyways…
New wallpaper. I tried to go a for manga style, with screentones and stuff. DIdn't quite succeed, did I? XD
Anyways, I'd like to add speech bubbles, but what I come up with is just lame. Le Sigh.
And this is a like totally out of character dress for dear Jo. Don't think Yu minds much, though…

Click for original size. :)
Screentones from here:
http://Lady-Werewolf.deviantart.com/art/Screentones-50926850
If you have about 3,5 hours spare time you can watch the drawing process:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Aaaanyyyways…
New wallpaper. I tried to go a for manga style, with screentones and stuff. DIdn't quite succeed, did I? XD
Anyways, I'd like to add speech bubbles, but what I come up with is just lame. Le Sigh.
And this is a like totally out of character dress for dear Jo. Don't think Yu minds much, though…

Click for original size. :)
Screentones from here:
http://Lady-Werewolf.deviantart.com/art/Screentones-50926850
If you have about 3,5 hours spare time you can watch the drawing process:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3